|Mr. Suman Halder
|Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org|
M.A. in Sociology from Jadavpur University in 2018
B.A. Honours in Sociology from Prof. Syed Nurul Hasan College, University of Kalyani in 2016
Farakka, Murshidabad, 742212
- Sociology of Crime, Deviance and Correction
- Sociology of Information Society
- Sociology of Work and Industry
AREA OF RESEARCH
AREA OF INTEREST
- Sociological Theory and Thought
- Sociology of Crime and Deviance
- Science, Technology and Society
- Modernization and Development
Halder, S. (2019). "Childless Woman in Rural Area: Value Crisis through Various Rituals". In Sukla Hazra(ed.), Value : Concepts and Perspectives. PAIOLCK, Kolkata, Pp - 300 - 309. (ISBN 978-93-88207-78-2)
SEMINAR & SYMPOSIA
- Presented a paper entitled " Internet Use among Older Adults and the Youth: A Comparative Study" in a Indian Sociological Society 43rd All India Sociological Conference on "Neo-Liberalism, Consumption and Culture" from November 9-12, 2017, Department of Sociology, University of Lucknow, India.
- Presented a paper entitled " Care Giving and the Role of Professional Authority: A Sociological Investigation in Health Care Organization" in a Indian Sociological Society 44th All India Sociological Conference on " Reconstructing Sociological Discourse in India: Perspective from the Margins" from December 26- 29, 2018, Department of Sociology, St. Philomenas College, Mysore, India.
- Presented a paper entitled " IPL as an Agency: Attitude Towards Gambling Sports among Lower Class Youth in Urban Kolkata" in a Indian Sociological Society 44th All India Sociological Conference on "Reconstructiong Sociological Discourse in India: Perspective from the Margins" from December 26 - 29, 2018, Department of Sociology, St. Philomenas College, Mysore, India.
REFRESHERS & ORIENTATION COURSES
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
UGC- National Eligibility Test (NET), July 2018
NO STUDY MATERIALS UPLOADED YET